Join the Twin Cities Alumni Club for our annual celebration of Founder’s Day! More information can be found by clicking the Founder’s Day 2014 tab above.
- Receive a small gift (window decal) by providing Matt Terry with your email address
- Update all other contact information, including e-mail address, with GHQ and the chapter to ensure you continue to receive updates and resources from the Fraternity
- Follow us on Facebook
- Update your contact information with your chapter alumni secretary and college/university
- Participate in the Alumni Induction Ceremony which should be conducted by your chapter at one of the final chapter meetings of the semester
- Join the True Blue Society to help support alumni programming and to continue receiving the printed version of The Scroll
- Consider applying for one of the Phi Delta Theta Foundation’s graduate fellowships
- Make a gift in honor of your chapter to the Foundation
- Visit the Phi Delta Theta website, find the alumni club closest to you, and join!
- Join the national LinkedIn group as well as the Minnesota Alpha alumni club group
- Add the Phi Delta Theta Facebook Application to search alumni by chapter, location, profession, and industry
- View the Fraternity’s Job or Networking Guides